Thoughts of the 9-years old DINA . . The youngest Writer . .

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A VERY Special Day =D ..

A special day in my life. It was last Friday, the Jazeera Children’s Channel (JCCTV) came to my house and made a report about me because I am the youngest blogger in Jordan (hoho =D) and I invited my friend Aseel to my house to show at the report too (As my friend and we played infront of the camera and stuff.. :D) we had a lot of fun that day :D:D:D .. here u go the details =D ..

I woke up at 8 a.m took a shower and did my hair and made myself beautiful =p! I was sleepy at the morning .. but on the other hand , was SO SO SO excited about what’s going to happen this day :D trn trn .. that was the bell ringing!! (Meanwhile .. I was doing my hair and started to go all over the room without knowing what to do .. hahah no no I’m just kidding) .. i went to the living room and saw the cameras .. met the camera-men and as well the producer Zeina ( I really loved her! She's great =D) then we chatted (me and Zeina) and TTA TA RA .. The Camera was on .. I was ready .. they put a tiny winy microphone on my blouse and I felt that I’m a real star (hahahah no just kidding) and they had an interview with my Dady too =D ( ohh i love him so much .. mwaa) then after 5 HOURS of shooting at the house..we went directly to TCHE TCHE (coffee shop) and had an interview with my sister Halooleh =D ... and with me as well .. and we had a drink and yet the camera didn't go off!! after all of thaaaat!! i went home I SLEPT and went back to the computer =D .. WHAT A DAY!! =D...

P.S.. I'll put some pix of the shoooting sooon =D..




5 Comments:

Blogger ساري said...

I'm happy for you, Dina.
Hopefully, this will give you a great push and encourage you to write more and more nice posts.

In the future, when you're famous, don't forget your old blog commentors :)

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Dina Dots said...

Hey Sary

no i will not forget thank u for ur comment=]=}

5:44 AM

 
Blogger SaraDudin said...

DonDon, DanDan.. Dandoodneh ..tararamram!

You were so confident and amazing at the video .. ;) u should post it once it is shown on tv

love u babes. mwaa

xxx

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Dina Dots said...

Thx for all who wrote a comment.

7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie ..i'm so happy for you.. you are famous now lool:)
You were amazing at the video (shofto be sara's blog)
god bless you Dandoon
Yasmeen Atari

1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home