Thoughts of the 9-years old DINA . . The youngest Writer . .

Friday, December 29, 2006

why?



You have all asked yourselves why didn't Dina write a new post!! .. everybody waited and waited and waited .. JUST FOR ME hahaha!! (hada abel my poem fi el rabee3)

Well I got my reasons =p .. Read them...

1st- Remeber Ola's comment on " Alwatan Al-Akhdar" ;


Ola Doudin said...
When was that published? :s Am missing much being abroad, aint I?

Dandooooon this is super cool! Keep it up! I wana read more of your poems and your lovely drawings!!! And don't publish anything until I come back! lol
Olalalalalalleesh..


So i decided to take by what olaaa said =D =p! though i published " Fi Al- Rabee3" ( well i'm still waiting for ola to come :( ) but i just missed u guys so i had to publish sth new =p!


2nd - I got exams!! :( so i had no time to post !

3rd - I GOT A FLU!!


So forgive me PpL! =p!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first :> Ola is coming tonight.. woohoo!
and secondly, good luck on ur exams if there are any on the way
and finally 7amdullilah 3a salamtek ya 2mman ;)
Love ya,
xoxo

2:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

khalas sama7naki.. bas la et3eediha :)

7:07 AM

 
Blogger SaraDudin said...

Dandoon.. u r the funniest little blogger i ever met ;) .. how are u 7abibity? and how are ur exams going? best of luck and keep up the good work..

bless u :) mwaaa

3:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home