Thoughts of the 9-years old DINA . . The youngest Writer . .

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Life!

This semester is much better than the last one because when I get home from school I change my clothes , I eat my lunch , I relax for half an hour and I begin studying. I do all my homework and then revise all my new lessons that I took in school and then I set in my blog typing a new post or playing or watching T.V the day ends in a good way but on weekends I go to the gym (Fitness one) and I play something called (Fit Kids) I enjoy it it's on Fridays . But on Saturdays , I sleep till the hour I want and also at weekends I spend time with my family and I feel that’s my prize THE WEEKENDS , all this time I was studying and this is my prize this is good for me . My life is organized but at the first semester I wasn’t organized AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! That’s why this semester is much better from the last one.

This is my LIFE :D

6 Comments:

Blogger Life said...

Habibti Dina..

Bravo 3aliki.. thats the way of having a good life..
some studying.. some fun..some sport.. a little bit of this and that..

;) good girl sweety

10:14 AM

 
Blogger ساري said...

أهم شيء تنظيم الوقت و الاحساس بالرضا عن النفس

ممتاز يا نُقَط :)

11:26 PM

 
Blogger Dina Dots said...

nice to meet u life (i don't know ur name Sorry!!)

yes Sary i feel better when i do like this!!

6:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

والله ذكرتيني بايام المدرسة


كنت فعلا انتظر اخر الاسبوع....

وكنت احلم باليوم اللي اتخرج فيه

انا الان مش بس خلصت مدرسة...وخلصت جامعة قبل اسبوعين...وصارلي اسبوع بشتغل..

مرقت الايام بغمضت عيين !!!


بتعرفي...الجامعة صعب الواحد ينظم حالو...بس الوظيفة برجع الواحد زي ايام المدرسة ينتظر عطلة نهاية الاسبوع


الله يوفقك :)

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Life said...

:)

Life...Hayat ;)

9:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looool
ur more organized than most of us :D

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home