Thoughts of the 9-years old DINA . . The youngest Writer . .

Sunday, April 08, 2007

my video...enjoy it

Do you remember when I wrote the post : (A VERY Special Day =D ..) about the Jazeera children’s channel’s video about me that I am the youngest blogger?
I promised u to put some photos of the shooting soon

So I decided to not put some pix I decided to put the whole video on my blog but sorry I forgot about it!!!!(btw my sister Sara have the video on her own blog but unfortunately I don’t know what happened to her blog!!!!!).

Now here is the moment that u all waited for (the video =D) enjoy it :




i hope that u liked it

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful ... I am so proud of you. Bravo 3alaiki ... :)

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Amer said...

good job. do I see roba Jr.(andfaraway.blogspot.com) here.

11:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mashallah 3alaki :)
Great job!

6:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww...dina it was amazing!!..it was nice to see u...i missed u and hala very much
mwwaaaah
tc ..luv u!!

7:10 AM

 
Blogger Me, myself, and her said...

Great work bravo

I have a suggestion for you, you can make a group of bloggers of 10-year-old's community

You will be amazed of the great enthusiasm and productivity you may find through this group

Go a head ..

الله يحفظك .. ودائماً أجعلي الله هدفك في كل شئ تجدي نفسك في تقدم دائم

بارك الله في أهلك وكل من حولك ممن يدعموك ويشجعوك

تحياتي الك والهم

بااااااي

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home