Thoughts of the 9-years old DINA . . The youngest Writer . .

Saturday, May 19, 2007

my song:little red bird

At Friday 18/5 I was alone in the house, every body was sleeping, it was early in the morning so I was sort of bored so I decided to write a poem or a song, I decided to write it in English because I barely write in English. Every time I write in Arabic, so I wrote this song here u go the song (little red bird) :

Look at the sky its blue
There is someone up there who?
It’s a little red bird
Who is really really scared
He is scared to fall
To fall on the floor
But I am not so tall
To get him down into the floor
So I told him to be brave
And not to be scared at all
Birdy some fairy call
I will save u ,u won't fall
she saved him he was fine
and she flew with him to his mum after all


Note : i will sing the song and i will put it on the blog soon inshallah

I hope that u liked my song

The End

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7abibity... masha2allah 3aliki.. allah y7meeki ya rab. keeep it up dandoooon.. looking forward for more inshallah.. love u big time! kisses..

Ur sister :))))

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Dina Dots said...

thx sara i miss u very much love u!

11:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

السلام عليكم
سألت سؤال فى المدونه عندى ويهمنى جدا اعرف رأى المدونين و ازاى هيجوبوه
عسى ان تعم الافاده
.
.
.
الدعوه عامه

12:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home